Vincent Massol wrote:

> That's because the lucene search is not fully working right now... I'm
> aware of this and Thomas Mortagne is working on this. I know he tried
> to fix this last week but wasn't able to find the issue till now.
> Basically some pages are not correctly indexed somehow.
>
> We really need to crack this issue. It's annoying me as well...
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent

Pity I am not able to help with this bug! :-(

By the way, I am seeing some Lucene related messages in catalina.out
after upgrading to 1.2. My main concern now is to work out what I see
like a problem while creating new virtual wikis, but I will go back to
the Lucene messages ASAP and keep this thread posted.

Thanks,

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your EPEC Network ICT Team