From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Vanek Martin
Sent: 31 January 2008 15:18
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] [ANN] XWiki Enterprise 1.3 Milestone 1
Released

Hi,
it's Martin. I don't know why in this strange country is first name
written as second in full name, but i think it is some dark ages
communistic and bureaucratic superstition or something like that. We
even walk on hands, and write with legs! Don't ask how we eat.

Well my former question targets how safe is to use 1.3 milestones for
only internal but quite "should be working" deployment. I would like to
avoid repairing corrupted referential integrity or thing like that, or
making clean db reinstall, but I'd like to use and test 1.3 builds.

nitraM