Hi Sergiu,

Thanks for the clarifications.

Since this feature is not available yet, yes, I plan to create such plugin
as this is my company's requirement for internal use.

This feature should enable me to monitor (registered/logged-in) users
viewing what pages and downloading what stuffs.

I have read the section on how to create XWiki Plugin and I believe it
doesn't really seem to be that hard.

Cheers!

On Feb 1, 2008 9:14 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Eduardo Dela Rosa wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I know that XWiki Enterprise has the ability to record user views. But
> > does it have the capability to monitor users (say remote IP Address or
> > logged-in users) who download stuffs off the website?
> >
> > If there isn't, can this be a good candidate for Plug-in development (is
> > it possible)?
> >
> > Cheers!
> > --
> > Eduardo Dela Rosa
> >

> Hi,
>
> There is a notification mechanism in XWiki, so you can make a plugin
> that counts anything you want. For the moment the feature you are asking
> for is not written, but if you know a bit of java programming, you can
> try to write such a plugin.
>
> Sergiu

Eduardo Dela Rosa