project_trainees wrote:

> We are doing Master of computer applications(MCA) programme..and now as
> part of our curriculum we are doing a project work in xwiki..
>                 We installed the Xwiki version
> “xwiki-enterprise-installer-windows-1.2-rc-3” .
>

> So please give clarifications to our problems.
> 1)        How to create new connection with mysql database in xwiki using
> velocity and groovy..please provide the code for that ..
>           ie: We are using the WIKI editor for coding, Is it like so? we
> should use any other console?
>

> 2)        How we can connect velocity and groovy?
>           ie: Either we should write velocity $ Groovy in same (WIKI)
> editor or in separate?
>    Can you help us....

Uhm, may I ask what kind of Master this is? I mean if you are doing a Master
of computer applications you should already have a Bachaelor and if you have
a Bachelor I wonder why you asking such questions...? Is this a kind of a
joke I don't get?

I'm sorry, this answers not your question, I'm just curious...