Hi,

I am currently developing a program documentation system based on xwiki.
I am able to create pages which describes programs. For each program
which has to be described I programatically creates a page and populate
a object with static program information. But I need to document which
database files the program uses, with links to the relevant database
file descriptions (a list). For that I want to use a database list
class. I also want to show a call graph. for that I want to use a
database tree class. But I am not able to find any documentation on
these class properties. Can anyone give an example of use for each of
these two properties or give pointers to relevant examples.

The article http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=XWiki
on the server side were a very good introduction! But it didn't treat
the property Custom Display. Are there any documentation on this property?

Cheers

/Thorbjørn Konstantinovitz

--
 W: http://kodefabrikken.dk

 If you failing to plan, then you´re planning to fail.