Hi Frantisek,

On Feb 11, 2008, at 10:27 PM, Frantisek Kall wrote:

> > I changed default skin to dodo skin (because its looks the best for
> > me) but there aren't all  navigation links when I compare it with
> > albatross skin (Panels - Quick Links, ..).
> > Are all skins fully comparable in functionality?
>
> The panels feature was introduced in Albatross and it's present in
> Finch, Albatross and the upcoming Toucan. It's not in Dodo.
>
> In Dod there was a left menu page (XWiki.Menu from the top of my head)
> and a Toolbar page (XWiki.Toolbar again from the top of my head).
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent
>
> Hi Vincent,
> thanks for quick answer. We plan use xwiki as main intranet server
> for documentation, projects and knowledge sharing. We are testing it
> now. I also tested MoinMoin and I like his simple looking interface.
> Dodo skin looks similar to Moin, but it is probably outdated and not
> fully supported.  Do you recommend us to use Dodo or rather Finch (I
> don't like Albatross)?
> When you expect Toucan will be released?

* Dodo is outdated
* Finch is a bit better but not very well supported (only community
support right now and not the xwiki dev team although one committer is
interested in working on it)
* Albatross is fully supported and the most up to date
* Toucan will be released in about a week

Please use the mailing lists (I've cced the user list).