Hi all,

We are using XWiki to share/develop R code.

R has a source() command that can call a remote web page where the code
is stored and execute it locally. We can figure out more sophisticated
ways of getting R involved, but as an starting point it could be enough
to be able to call restricted access XWiki URLs from local R
installations with the source() command. Thus, I think that we need to
send to XWiki the username and the password together with this URL.

Please, could you now if this is possible and point me in the right
direction? Thanks!

Best regards,

Ricardo

--