Hello List,

I just had installed tomcat/xwiki.war/xwiki.xar.

I can access the site, connection to mysql is working and mysql get's
changed.

Now the problem:
If i login as superadmin (is enabled) or as admin, i get the login again
with NO error-message!!

If i do the same, but take an non-existing user, or a wrong password, i get
an error-message, so i can be pretty sure, the authentication is basically
working.

In the logs i get nothing more than:
..
!remember-me cookie validation hash mismatch!
!remember-me cookie has been tampered with!
!remember-me cookie is being deleted!
!remember-me cookie validation hash mismatch!
!remember-me cookie has been tampered with!
!remember-me cookie is being deleted!

What does this mean?

Unfortunately, i neither found a documentation explaining all the different
and possibly unvisible "xwiki.authentication.xxxx"-variables (xwiki.cfg),
nor do i find something in google on this.

I tried "xwiki.authentication.cookiedomains= "(w/o value), but this didn't
change anything...

PLEASE help, i have no clue why this authentication is not working
correctly.... :(

Kind regards, Florian