Hi,
my name is Diego and I am a (young) XWiki administrator.
Upgrading from version 0.9.840 to the latest stable version (1.2.2) and
using the Import/Export method to fill data in the new wiki, I observed
this problem: if a page is not under the space "XWiki" ( i.e., the
page's URL is not like ".../XWiki/.../page" ) , the skin is not applied
correctly to the page (it's not applied at all!).
We have a lot of data in the wiki, so could you suggest me please an
efficient way to fix this problem? Maybe there's something wrong I did
during the import/export process?
Thanks.