On Mar 4, 2008, at 9:36 AM, Cyril wrote:

I changed the hibernate jar to 3.2.6.ga and it does work. I just get some warnings during execution :

09:29:32,419 WARN [RequestUtils] No FormBeanConfig found under 'login' 09:29:45,154 WARN [RequestUtils] No FormBeanConfig found under 'loginsubmit'
09:30:16,672 WARN  [Parameters] Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored.
09:30:20,063 WARN [RequestUtils] No FormBeanConfig found under 'download'
09:30:21,751 WARN  [RequestUtils] No FormBeanConfig found under 'skin'
09:30:46,440 WARN  [RequestUtils] No FormBeanConfig found under 'view'

Is it a normal behavior ? I've never seen them before (I was running xwiki on a Tomcat container).
Thanks for all.

yes I think it's normal. Probably some errors in our struts config but nothing to worry about.

-Vincent

Sergiu Dumitriu a écrit :

This seems to be a hibernate error. See
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-1762

In the XWiki 1.2 installation notes it is recommended to upgrade to
Hibernate 3.2.5.ga (although it is recommended only for Oracle).

Please upgrade and check if the error is still happening.

Cyril wrote:

Done : http://rafb.net/p/dMEc7y97.html
Note : this log appear only when I try to run the app, ie entering the
url in my web browser.

Vincent Massol a écrit :

Hi,