Hi,

Yishay Mor wrote:
> Thanks Ricardo,
>
> My server's 8080 is behind a firewall, but I can see it and have no
> problem running other JSP / servlets.

If you can manage your network, could you try by stopping the firewall?
I am guessing it could be easy for you if xwiki and MySQL are running on
the same server and you have an administrative account there. It is
weird that you don't get errors if you had not hibernate.cfg.xml
configured and a MySQL drivers in place.

Could you also take a look to your catalina.out and/or the console of
your server? There must be useful information there.

> thanks for reminding me about hibernate.cfg.xml
> I also realized that I hadn't installed a MySql driver in WB-INF.
> However, even though I fixed these two issues, I'm still getting a
> blank page.
>
> Also, I wasn't sure with settings to use in hibernate:

Use always the uncommented lines from your current release as the base
for your configuration. Documentation is mostly manually updated, so
there could be changes not reflected there. This is a wiki, so our
contribution will be welcome... when we know what we are doing :-)

Thanks!

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez