I followed the installation instructions for the BulletinBoard application
and I added the entry "BBCode.Translations"   in the Administration |
Preferences | Advanced | Internationalization Document Bundles text entry
but when I view ../xwiki/bin/view/BBCode/ I am seeing

bb_bbcodespace

bb_bbcodespaceexplanation

    * bb_examplebb bb_goexamplebb

bb_adminbbactions

    * bb_createnewbbs bb_adminbb?
    * bb_changelookbbs bb_skinbbs
    * bb_changetranslationsbb bb_translationsbb?
    * bb_apanelisavailable bb_bbpanel?. bb_usepanelwizard bb_gotopanelwizard
.
.
.

Which make me think the BBCode.Translations file hasn't been found.  I
looked in the BulletinBoardApplication.xar file but didn't see anything name
BBCode or Translations.  Am I suppose to get this file or bundle from
someplace else?

Thanks for any help - Glenn Everitt