Marco K. ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> did you have a look in the MySql database? Maybe, the content became
> corrupt while the migration.
> How is the content, for example a "ù", stored in the database?
>
> -Marco_______________________________________________

thanks for your reply. Now I use the HSQLDB, here's some character from
file xwiki_db.script (the file containing the entire DB):

ù = \u00c3\u00b9
à = \u00c3\u00a0

As example consider the character "à". The UTF-8 encode is: "C3 A0", the
Javascript escape is: "\u00E0". Here there's a strange "mix": the sintax
of Javascript escapes, but the value of UTF-8, that is to say:
"\u00c3\u00a0". This is a javascript escape that correspond to the
character "Ã", that is visualized instead of "à".
I think the import/export tool could have some problem.
I hope everything is clear.
Thanks!

Diego