On Mar 19, 2008, at 4:38 PM, Hosam Hassan wrote:

> Hello Vincent,
>
> Thanks a lot for your reply but it have to be embedded in the wiki.
> I can't ask every user of the wiki to install the plugin for his
> browser.
> Is there anyway to to embed it in the wiki as a plugin or so? I can
> write the plugin myself if it won't take that long to do it

Well my solution works right now without any additional work ;)

You'll need to understand TinyMCE's architecture and how we use it and
probably write a TinyMCE plugin or better use one that exists and
integrate it into XWiki's usage of TinyMCE.

Make sure you contribute it to the XWiki community if you get to write
one...