hi, it seems the issue XWIKI-2056 refers to the context path. I've added a
comment. http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-2056

Correcting my own statement, the showviewaction does work. I thought it will
hide /edit/, and other actions before. It should hide /view/ only.

For the defaultactionpath, it seems to be broken as well.

Regards,
mingfai