Squirrel wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Guillaume Lerouge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Squirrel,
>>

>> Do you mean on a blog article page (bin/view/Blog/SomeArticle) or on
>> the Blog homepage itself (bin/view/Blog/WebHome) ? On Blog.WebHome
>> there's no inline edition because the page holds the code required to
>> display the articles. To edit a given article you need to go to that
>> article page by clicking on the permalink poiting towards it, where
>> you can access the usual inline edition mode again.
>>
>> Guillaume
>

> Hi Guillaume
>
> I mean on the blog article itself. There you can't edit the page with "Edit
> => Wiki / WYSIWYG" but only with "Edit => Inline form". When you try to edit
> the blog article itself with the Wiki or WYSIWYG editor you see only
> "#includeForm("XWiki.ArticleClassSheet")".
>
> Do you know what I mean?

Definitely a feature. This is what makes inline editing work.

Why would you like to edit the wiki content? If you want to alter the
layout of all blog articles, then you should edit the
XWiki.ArticleClassSheet document, as that is the "sheet" defining how
all blog articles look.
--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/