Hi!

Frantisek Kall wrote:
> Hi Guillaume
>
> I installed same application in local (is working) and server wiki (doesn't
> work). I also checked language resource file BBCode.Translations - file is
> present.
> Our wiki is set as multi lingual with "sk, en" languages. Default lang is
> "sk". Is it possible that this is a problem?
>
> Frantisek
Please, allow me to jump into this thread. I am dealing also with
BulletinBoard application and translations, so I am interested in this
issue.

Once think is not clear to me here: are both installations set as Multi
Lingual, and both of them with Slovak and English as languages being
Slovak the default one?

Thanks!

Ricardo

--