Hi Glenn,

Glenn Everitt wrote:
> Thanks for the link Ricardo I reviewed that again and it helped me understand
> the code more clearly.  I think I may have found an issue not sure yet if it
> solves my problem.  If I add a group and give is some global rights and then
> delete the group the group is still in the XWikiPreferences document in a
> XWiki.XWikiGlobalRights object.  It seems like when the group is deleted the
> group reference in XWikiGlobalRights object should also be removed.  Can you
> verify this?  I'll open a jira issue if you also believe it is a problem.
> Thanks
> Glenn Everitt

Confirmed in a XE 1.3.8295 running on Suse Linux 9.0/Tomcat 6.0.10 and
MySQL 5.0.24a via TCP/IP. Thanks for debugging this!

By the way, have you seen this...

http://www.nabble.com/Admin-rights-td16585830.html

It has been confirmed by [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It is not the same issue, but it seems that there is an object anywhere,
or several ones, that are conferring this user "pseudo" admin rights. I
say pseudo admin because access is rejected to pages/spaces where admin
rights are required, but he/she is still evaluated as admin. Any idea
will be welcome! Thanks.

Cheers,

Ricardo

--