Hi,
I encounter a strange problem when I migrate XWiki from my TEST server to my
on-line server.

I know that was better to instantiate a new XWiki from the beginning, but I was
afraid to lost all configurations and settings and User I've done.

So I've exported my DBSchema and the xwiki directori to on-line server, and I
find that in Mozilla it works perfectly as in my TEST server, but with IE 7 and
Safari, when I login, I am redirected at the login page without any warning or
error.

Reading some related articles I found that this is probably a cookies problem
due to change of host.

Can I solve manually this issue?

Or is there a way to export exactly all xwiki settings, user, and data, and
recreate exacltly the environnment in another server?

Thanks...
Riccardo Grazioli
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Adacto - anima digitale