Hi,
  Surely right, but as beginners which is better for us? And I put sql
plugin in WEB-INF/lib directory and wrote the following code, it neither
shows any error nor changed the table.

##receive database
#set  ($mydb=$xwiki.sql.getDatabase("test"))

#set ($myname="prinsi")
#set ($myid=876)
#set  ($result=$mydb.executeUpdate(
             'update projects set assignee=? where id=?',
             [$myname,$myid]))

Where assignee and id are columns of table projects, I have added
ua.gradsoft.xwikisql.SqlPlugin to list of active plugins in
<webapp-root>/WEB-INF/xwiki.cfg and restarted xwiki.