Hi,

I've just installed xwiki (1.4.9828), using the enterprise .war, with
the DB backed into PostgreSQL (using the latest jdbc4 8.3-603
driver).  Things seem to be mostly working, however I am unable to
create groups.  When I try to 'Add new group' and fill out the 'Create
new group' form, no new group appears.  I can however create pages &
users.

However it does look as though it is doing _something_  as I can see
rows being added to the xwikiobjects table e.g.:

-1972220124;0;"XWiki.foo";"XWiki.TagClass"

What can I do to debug this issue?

Thanks,

David.

David Brain