Hello!

I have installed xwiki on an Oracle Application Server and Oracle 10g Database.

I have problems when I create new groups. I don't get an error in the
webbrowser, everything works as normal except that my groups doesn't show up.
After I typed the new group name and pressed OK, I return to the list of groups
but still only got the XWikiAllGroup.

In the log I get this (it is a longer message but I don't want to make a long
posting):
org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier exists:
[com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument#1287555159]
        at
org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl$1.handleEntityNotFound(SessionFactoryImpl.java:377)
        at
org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultLoadEventListener.load(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:145)

I get the new group in the database (taken from XWIKIOBJECTS; however I don't
know the map of the schema you use, so I might be looking on the wrong place):
"XWO_ID" "XWO_NUMBER" "XWO_NAME" "XWO_CLASSNAME"
"1300917321" "0" "XWiki.NewGroup" "XWiki.TagClass"

Does anyone have a clue what the solution to the problem is? Btw I can create
users...

Thanks alot

Anders Andersson