Apparently tortoise does not work well with IE 7 installed.

Philip Wright

Reports Analyst

ACS: BPS

Office: 503-907-1501 ext 3714

Cell: 503-891-4920

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Affiliated Computer Services, Inc

Affiliated Computer Services, Inc (ACS) Proprietary and Confidential
Information
This document (or any part thereof) may not be disseminated outside of ACS
in either electronic or physical form without specific authorization of the
office of the ACS Chief Information Security Officer. The information
included in this document represents no commitment by ACS to any other
party. The policies and standards described do not consider any country law
or other directive outside of the United States.