Hi!
I hope someone can help me. I have troubles with spaces. I installed after
the installation xar. This file creates different spaces: XWiki, Scheduler,
Blog, Panels, Stats, Photos, Sandbox and Main. Now I have two questions:

1. How can I delete spaces? I removed all content from Sandbox and Scheduler
and want to remove this spaces, but I do not know how.
2. How can I modify the navigation panel that XWiki, which is necessare for
running the wiki, as well as Blog, Panels,Stats, Photos are hidden. I
removed the comment line from $hiddenSpaces and tried several thigs in the
navigation but I was not successful!

Thank you for your help!
Florian

Florian Rhomberg