Hi Yasiu,

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Yasiu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Recently I've been working on a user's manual for a web application. When
> my
> work is done I would like to export it to a HTML form. Therefore I have a
> couple of questions:
>
> 1) Is it possible to create an account with a different skin than the one
> defined for any other users?

Sure. Have you given a look to your pages when adding ?xpage=plain or
?xpage=print to the end of their URL ? Like :

http://<server>/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome?xpage=print

> 2) Is it possible to define new css styles after exporting several pages to
> html format without editing all the exported html files?

I think you can define the CSS of the xpage=plain & xpage=print views in
velocity templates located in your xwiki folder on your file system.

> 3) If points 1 and 2 are somehow negative, is there an easy way to export
> some pages to html format without all these buttons like "print", "edit"
> etc. that one can see on the albatros skin?

See above.

Hope someone will be able to help me out and that my english wasn't all bad
> ;-)

Good enough to be understood it seems ;-)

Guillaume