On 26 juin 08, at 17:10, Sebastien Fieux wrote:

> So here is my question : where is the getAttachment function? I'm
> aware that
> the whole API is not implemented yet, but the Jira ticket XWIKI-1663
> says
> this particular function is. Did I do something wrong?

Hi Sebastien,

sorry for the late reply.
No you did't anything wrong. The getAttachment function is not
implemented because it is redundant.

Basically when you discover attachments with the getAttachments
function you get as the result a list of Attachment structures that
contain all the information about available attachments. These
structures are basically the same that would be returned by calling
getAttachment, so if you discover attachments you already have them
all so there is no need to call getAttachment on each single item.

You can then use the information contained in those structures for
calling the getAttachmentData function and retrieve the actual
attachment data.

-Fabio