Hello Community,

Has someone some experience with the new Admin Panel? How can I change the
Layout for the individual Space?

I.e. I would like to have 3-Columns layout only for the start page, and for
the rest  pages – 2-Columns layout with menu on the right  side.
I did the same with XWiki Ent. 1.2, defined the special layout only for one
space, but I cannot find how can I do that with the new Admin Panel.

Theoretical I know I should  just edit
WebPreferences->PanelWizard->PageLayout for the certain space, but when I
choose the space and then click on the Panel Wizard  button to come to the
Layout Editor, I am always sent back to the Preferences Page for the whole
Wiki.
I don't know if it a bug or I missed something?

Thanks,
Alla