Hi sharada,

Seen that this version is several years old I'd suggest you move to
the newest one.

Also the dev community doesn't support old versions (we support latest
+ latest -1, i.e. XE 1.6 and 1.5). You can get some custom
professional support though through http://xwiki.com if you want but
I'd really suggest you upgrade if you can. Or you can get lucky and
someone in the community might help you.

Note that your image wasn't attached but it may have been stripped by
the list.