Mike Jakubik wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have recently installed version 1.5 (on postgresql) and the "Prevent
> unregistered users from viewing pages,.." options are not selectable. I need
> to setup the Wiki so that it is private and does not accept new
> registrations. The checkbox fields are not clickable, I have also tried a
> fresh 1.6 install and I get the same behavior. Could someone please help me
> to lock down the Wiki? I have searched for this but all the answers and
> documentation seem to be out of date.

Those are not standard form elements, just try to click them and wait a
few seconds. If it doesn't work, make sure you have javascript enabled.
If it still doesn't work, use the object editor to change those values,
like:

http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/edit/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=object&classname=XWiki.XWikiPreferences

Look for "Authenticate on edit" and "Authenticated view".
--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/