Hello Jerome,

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:10 PM, Jerome Velociter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are you sure the watch application you installed on your wiki matches
> your wiki version ?
>
> What versions did you use ?

Well, I was testing in a build of my own, because I need this patch:
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-2571
(By the way, any chances of having it reviewed and applied? It's simple
stuff :) )

The version that it shows on the bottom of the page is "XWiki Enterprise
1.6-SNAPSHOT.${buildNumber}"
So I assume it's new, right?
It's not the most recent copy of the HEAD though. Last week I tried updating
it but I had some errors on the build, apparently some dependency problem in
the POM, some jar didn't have the "artifact-id" filled. I didn't investigate
much on that.

XWiki Watch version was 1.0.

I guess the versions should be compatible, shouldn't they?

Thanks,
--
Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com