Hi all,

A couple pages on my wiki have been spammed and I was wondering if
there is a way to delete all comments by XWikiGuest easily. I have
noticed a table in the db called xwikircs that gets updated evertime
there is a change to the wiki. Also noticed that when someone makes a
comment some info about the comment, including the comments goes there
too. But for some reason the xwikicomments table is empty? So i guess
there are really two questions, why is the xwikicomments table empty
and is there an easy way to delete spam comments (comments by
XWikiGuest). Thanks in advanced!

-m