Hi

I have an IE6 bug in my left hand panel menu that I believe can be fixed
simply by adding a <!-- comment --> after the <ul class="star"> and before
the first <li>

Vincent kindly posted this:

"This is getting changed in the new rendering. In the old one you can
find it here:
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/platform/core/trunk/xwiki-core/src/main/j
ava/com/xpn/xwiki/render/filter/XWikiListFilter.java"

I have unzipped the xwiki-core-1.5.jar and found the xwikiListFilter.class.
Is this the right file? (shouldn't it be .java???) When I open it in notepad
I can't find the line OPEN_LIST.put('*', "<ul class=\"star\">\n"); which I
htink is what I am looking for.

Any more help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Edward