Hi

I have a page created in XWiki and it has 2 translations German and French.
I added different tags for the 3 versions of the page (English,German &
French). But when I got to the 'Tags' page in Main where all the tags are
displayed, I am unable to see all the 3 tags which I have assigned. Only the
latest tag is displayed. Ie. if German is the latest version on which the
tag has been added or modified, the tags list will show only that. Is it a
bug with Tag functionality. I am using XE 1.6

Regards
Syam