Hi Guillaume,

My XWiki Workspaces has a 'Global admin' link at the top left.
Clicking that takes me to the XWikiPreferences page, which has the new
layout. From there, I click the 'General' link to get to the 'Basic
Settings' page. After clicking the 'Edit Settings' link, I find that
the 'Registration Settings' section of the form already has 'Deny' set
under 'Public Registration. This is equivalent to what I described
earlier. I was simply using the object editor on the XWikiPreferences
page.

Does it work? Well, there was nothing to change since Public
Registration was already set to 'Deny'. So, I still have the same
problem.

Dan