Hi Amer,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Amer Radwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>  As I know Xwiki supports localization,but I think there is problem with
> Right to left languages like (Arabic and Hebrew) , so please I need your
> support for how I (if any) can render Xwiki workplace pages to  support RTL
> languages.
>  Thanks in advance

Not yet for the Arabic or Hebrew languages.
I'm translating strings of XWiki into Arabic. I finished the half.

Here are steps that I'm doing:

1. Translating strings into Arabic
2. Test and bugs detection
3. Programing and template changing for RTL support (css, velocity template,
etc.).

If you want to participate in translating and revising Arabic strings, it
will be my pleasure to co-operate together.

Have a nice day

Youcef