Bonjour,

We've just upgraded to Xwiki 1.6 and I have some questions from a user
that are not necessarily 1.6 specific.

1. Is it possible to have a page name with a period (.) in the name.
e.g. [Release 1.6]?  In Xwiki 1.0 it renders as underlined 6.  In Xwiki
2.0, it doesn't even render as a link.  In fact, I can't get any Xwiki
2.0 links to render at all.

2. Is it possible to have Xwiki store attachments with spaces in the
name?  Say I want to store a file that is called "Marketing Plan Oct
2008.pdf".  Xwiki seems to take all the spaces out and munge the
filename, especially if it is a long one, it puts in tildes (~).  I want
my users to be able to download the plan without having to rename it
themselves.  How do I do that?

3. How beta is the Confluence 1.0 rendering?  I made a page like this:

h1. header1
h2. header2
h3. header3
h4. header4

Only the h1 rendered correctly, everything else showed up as plan text.
   That has got to be the most basic page imaginable.

Do I have something installed incorrectly?

                                     Thanks,

                                         -Dave

--
Dave Mangot
Terracotta Inc.

This e-mail incorporates Terracotta's confidentiality policy, which is
online at http://www.terracottatech.com/emailconfidentiality.shtml