Again, be aware, that this rule will not apply to IE6.
 Quoting BrianJones : Thanks Sergiu,
 This worked, although I had to use:
 table, td, th {
 border: none !important;
 }
 And, I had to put this in the toucan.css file, not the style.css
file (it
 didn't work in the style.css file for some reason).
 Thanks for all your help!
 Sergiu Dumitriu-2 wrote:

 > BrianJones wrote:
 >> Mihails,
 >>
 >> Thanks for your advice, but what stylesheet are you referring to?
 In the
 >> documentation, it says the 'table.css' stylesheet is responsible
for the
 >> table styles.  However, there is NO 'table.css' for the skin I'm
using
 >> (default skin).  The only 'table.css' I have is for the Albatross
skin,
 >> which when modified, does nothing to affect the look of the table
(as
 >> I've
 >> already tried that route).
 >>
 >> Is there another stylesheet I should be looking at?
 >>

 > Just edit style.css. Toucan combined all the style files in one.
 >
 > A very good tool is the Firebug extension for Firefox. It tells
you what
 > styles are applied to each element, and where does each rule come
from.

 >> Mihails Agafonovs wrote:
 >>> In stylesheet, a border for td or th element may be specified.
Look
 >>> for those. IF you don't want to search, just put he following
code in
 >>> your stylesheet:
 >>> table, td, th {
 >>> border: 0;
 >>> }
 >>>  Quoting Gregor Speck : Hey did you tested
style="border-width:0px"
 >>> ?
 >>>  Greetz Greg
 >>>  2008/10/29 BrianJones
 >>>  >
 >>>  > Sorry, this may be a bit of a pedestrian question, but I've
 >>> searched the
 >>>  > forum, tried the examples given, and followed the examples in
the
 >>>  > documentation guide all with no avail.
 >>>  >
 >>>  > On a page, I have a table:
 >>>  >
 >>>  >
 >>>  >
 >>>  >
 >>>  >         Blah Blah Blah...
 >>>  >         Blah Blah Blah...
 >>>  >
 >>>  >
 >>>  >         {image:Some_image.jpg|400|300| |right}
 >>>  >
 >>>  >
 >>>  >
 >>>  >
 >>>  > But for the life of me, I can't get it to render without
borders.
 >>> The
 >>>  > border="0" attribute doesn't seem to be working, I tried
adding an
 >>> in-line
 >>>  > css to the  tag (), this also didn't work.
 >>>  >
 >>>  > I searched the forums here for some ideas, and it was
suggested to
 >>> edit the
 >>>  > table.css file accordingly.  The only table.css file I have
on my
 >>>  > installation is for the albatross skin (which I'm not using).

 >>> Anyways,
 >>>  > just
 >>>  > for the sake of being complete, I tried editing this file,
and
 >>> completely
 >>>  > REMOVED anything about borders, then restarted Tomcat, and
the
 >>> table still
 >>>  > renders with borders.
 >>>  >
 >>>  > Does anyone have any ideas?  It's so simple, yet so
aggrivating...

http://n2.nabble.com/Table-style-not-being-affected-tp1395116p1395116.html
 >>>  > Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at
Nabble.com.
 >>>  >
 >>>  > _______________________________________________
 >>>  > users mailing list