I couldn't find it the link to download the jar-Archive. Am I missing something
here or the link isn't
present in the page?
Best Regards
Bruno Neves

users@xwiki.org em segunda-feira, 17 de Novembro de 2008 às 13:33 +0000
escreveu:
:Should be ok now. Someone (hel) had made some invalid modifications to
:the page I believe. I have reverted it.
:
:Thanks
:-Vincent
: