Hi guys,

I chose to have our XWiki to be translated into German. The standard
setting to "de" does only change some portions of the Wiki. Is the
prefered way to have everything translated to manipulate all standard
templates or is there some kind of better, more stable way? What
happens if I translate stuff in the templates and update the XWiki
later on. Would they vanish again? If I go on translating the stable
and preferred way, which I hope you give me some suggestions for, I'm
willing to give you the work back, if you like, of course.

Cheers,
Sebastian