Hello Jerome,

It's working fine.  However I am suggesting to add it to
TasksCode/Macros - it will be available to all pages using tasks.

By the way:  Is there any update to the question below?

Thanks
mb

=======================
Michael Beetz wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I am using XWiki 1.6 / 1.7 / 1.8 on a Tomcat 6, java 1.6 and XP.  The
task manager application causes some problems.  Updating the IssueClass
once (just change for the date fields the display formats) leads to the
error below.  The "visible" error:  No "Reporter" / "Assignee" is
visible within the lists / sheets.

> Any ideas?
>

> Thanks
>
> mb
>

> org.hibernate.QueryException: expecting ''', found '<EOF>' [select
> prop1.value||' from com.xpn.xwiki.objects.BaseObject as obj,
> com.xpn.xwiki.objects.StringProperty as prop1,
> com.xpn.xwiki.objects.StringProperty as prop2,
> com.xpn.xwiki.objects.IntegerProperty as prop where
> obj.className='XWiki.XWikiUsers' and obj.id=prop1.id.id and
> prop1.id.name='first_name' and obj.id=prop2.id.id and
> prop2.id.name='last_name'  and obj.id=prop.id.id and
> prop.id.name='active' and prop.value=1 and obj.name='XWiki.mb']

This is caused by a bug in the core. It will be fixed shortly.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu