Dear all,

I found a bug on the sortable filterable table : i have different
options (PO done and done) in a table cell. When using the filterable
option,  the done option do not appear in the selection.

I went searching in the tablefilterNsort.js file, and it seems it comes
from the PopulateOptions method, and more particularly from the search
method in the celldata check :
if(OptArray.toString().toUpperCase().search(cell_data.toUpperCase()) == -1)
                    // checks if celldata is already in array

The method search returns the number of occurence of the searched
parameter, in my case, it returns 1 for done, but i would like -1 (my
option is different). I tried changing the test (if its different to -1,
addind a test on the length), but did not found an answer.

I think this is a quite serious matter, as this problem may be found
quite often. Somebody had the same problem ? Somebody is a master of
javascript (i am not unfortunately) and might help on this ?

Best regards

Jean.

--
----