Hi Cristi!

Cristi wrote:
> Dear Anca,
>
> Thank you for your tip, it's working :).
> However I see that when inserting headings the document is displayed
> correctly (after the edit), but I cannot edit the sections of the document
> any more(ie my Heading 1 entries). I can only edit the whole page.

That is because XWiki syntax 2.0 is rendered using the new rendering engine (so
its a big new renderer + new syntax + new wysiwyg editor "revolution") which
does not add the edit section links to the headings (whereas the "old" renderer
which renders XWiki 1.0 syntax does).

> Another question, is it possible to set XWiki 2.0 syntax as default? I have
> noticed that in the administration page there is a drop down to configure
> the default editing mode (wysiwyg or plain text), but I didn't notice
> something similar for specifying the syntax.

No, there is no method to do that yet (see
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-3151 ).

Happy editing,
Anca Luca