Hello Niels,

Thanks for the time you spent on this tests !

No the wiki is not on a virtual host and it was created yesterday from
nothing, it's not an upgrade.
I was logged with a local account (the Admin one), there's no global
accounts since it's just an isolated XE.

I saw your account & your pages in the SpaceIndex & in the Recent
Changes ! That's something new because we tried to create things
yesterday and nothing was listed.

Thomas