Hey XWiki Users :)

I seem to be having a little trouble in 1.7.1 changing the creator.  In my
wiki, I have a tool that makes copies of several "base" documents so that a
user can start off with a template of what they want, most often the main
change is to add some text, or even just to have the relevant document
attached to a specific project.
Problem is, the code that worked for this in 1.4 doesn't work in 1.7.1 - is
there a new way to do this?
Currently I use a groovy script that copies the documents related to the
tool (this works fab); but then I have a script that goes:
copiedDoc.doc.setCreator(context.user);

context.user seems to be coming up correctly.
copiedDoc is correctly assigned to the document.
But the creator doesn't get changed.