I'm using this query now:  #set($sql = ", BaseObject as obj, $proptype as
prop where obj.className='${ISDclassname}' and obj.id=prop.id.id and
prop.name='${viewby}' and doc.fullName=obj.name and doc.fullName!='$
{ISDclasstemplate}' and $xwiki.getDate()-doc.contentUpdateDate<15 order by
prop.value")

And I am getting this error:  Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing
velocity page ISDCenter.WebHome Wrapped Exception: Failed to evaluate
content with id Web Home

Let me guess:  subtracting doc.contentUpdateDate from $xwiki.getDate() is
invalid?  Is there another way that I should manipulate the dates so that I
can determine if a document is too old to display?

Thanks!

 Mary Ellen Coleman