On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 09:44, Hernández Cuchí, Francisco Ricardo
<francisco.hernan...@oepm.es> wrote:
> You are right, I cannot open it (using 7zip). But I rememeber I was able to
> import earlier backups in other xwiki 1.7. ¿Is there any way to send all that
> I have in xwiki1.7 into 1.8? or to see what is corrupting the compressed
> file. Or to make a selective export of spaces?

Looks like the issue is the export from 1.7 which produce corrupted
xar in your case. Do you have any error/warning in the log when you
try to export xar from 1.7 wiki ?

If you want to do selective export you can use
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/ImportExportApplication