De : users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] De la part de
Daniel Barowy
Envoyé : mardi 31 mars 2009 15:35
À : users@xwiki.org
Objet : [xwiki-users] Can no longer enumerate users after upgrade

Hello everyone,

   After upgrading from XWiki 1.7 to 1.8, I am no longer able to enumerate
users or groups in the XWiki preferences pane.  Instead, what I get is an
animated busy bar with the word "Loading..." printed across the top.  This
never stops loading, and so I never get a list of users.

   The same is true for any page where I need to set access rights.  I get
the same thing, except I also get, printed across the top of the page:

$xwiki.jsfx.use("js/xwiki/usersandgroups/usersandgroups.js", true)
$xwiki.ssfx.use("js/xwiki/usersandgroups/usersandgroups.css")
$xwiki.jsfx.use("js/xwiki/table/livetable.js", true)
$xwiki.ssfx.use("js/xwiki/table/livetable.css", true)

   I did selectively import the new XAR in order to avoid having to page
preferences, but this appears even on pages that I allowed the new XAR to
replace, like the Sandbox.

   I also reused my old xwiki.cfg, after looking at a diff between the old
one and a new one.  I don't recall if I changed anything (sorry... it was
getting late in the day).

   I am using LDAP to connect to Active Directory.  Also, on first run, I
enabled the migration options in xwiki.cfg, but I have now commented them
out.

   Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan

   xwiki.cfg:

#---------------------------------------
# Preamble
#
# This is the main old XWiki configuration file. Commented parameters show
the default value, although some features
# might be disabled. To customize, uncomment and put your own value
instead.

#---------------------------------------
# General wiki settings
#

#-# When the wiki is readonly, any updates are forbidden. To mark
readonly, use one of: yes, 1, true
# xwiki.readonly=no

#-# [Since 1.6RC1] Defines the list of supported syntaxes
#-# Available syntaxes are:
#-#    xwiki/1.0, xwiki/2.0, confluence/1.0, jspwiki/1.0, creole/1.0,
mediawiki/1.0, twiki/1.0, xhtml/1.0, html/4.01
xwiki.rendering.syntaxes = xwiki/1.0, xwiki/2.0

#-# List of groups that a new user should be added to by default after
registering. Comma-separated list of group document
#-# names.
# xwiki.users.initialGroups=XWiki.XWikiAllGroup

#-# Uncomment if you want to ignore requests for unmapped actions, and
simply display the document
# xwiki.unknownActionResponse=view

#-# The encoding to use when transformin strings to and from byte arrays.
This causes the jvm encoding to be ignored, since we want
#-# since we want to be independend of the underlying system.
xwiki.encoding=ISO-8859-1

#-# This parameter will activate the sectional editing
xwiki.section.edit=1

#-# Enable backlinks storage, which increases the update time, but allows
to keep track of inter document links.
xwiki.backlinks=1

#-# Enable document tags.
xwiki.tags=1

#---------------------------------------
# Storage
#

#-# Role hints that differentiate implementations of the various storage
components. To add a new implementation for one
#-# of the storages, implement the appropriate interface and declare it in
a components.xml file (using a role-hint other
#-# than 'default') and put its hint here.
#
#-# The main (documents) storage.
# xwiki.store.main.hint=default
#-# The attachment storage.
# xwiki.store.attachment.hint=default
#-# The document versioning storage.
# xwiki.store.versioning.hint=default
#-# The attachment versioning storage. Use 'void' to disable attachment
versioning.
# xwiki.store.attachment.versioning.hint=default
#-# The document recycle bin storage.
# xwiki.store.recyclebin.hint=default
#-# The attachment recycle bin storage.
# xwiki.store.attachment.recyclebin.hint=default

#-# Whether the document recycle bin feature is activated or not
# xwiki.recyclebin=1
#-# Whether the attachment recycle bin feature is activated or not
# storage.attachment.recyclebin=1
#-# Whether the document versioning feature is activated or not
# xwiki.store.versioning=1
#-# Whether the attachment versioning feature is activated or not
# xwiki.store.attachment.versioning=1
#-# Whether the attachments should also be rolled back when a document is
reverted.
# xwiki.store.rollbackattachmentwithdocuments=1

#-# The path to the hibernate configuration file.
# xwiki.store.hibernate.path=/WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml

#-# Whether to update the database schema on startup. Useful when
upgrading XWiki. as the mapping could change between
#-# versions, and this allows to automatically update the database. Should
be disabled (=0) during normal operation to
#-# improve the startup time.
# xwiki.store.hibernate.updateschema=1

#-# Allow or disable custom mapping for particular XClasses. Custom
mapping may increase the performance of certain
#-# queries when large number of objects from particular classes are used
in the wiki.
# xwiki.store.hibernate.custommapping=1
#-# Dynamic custom mapping.
# xwiki.store.hibernate.custommapping.dynamic=0

#-# Put a cache in front of the document store. This greatly improves
performance at the cost of memory consumption.
#-# Disable only when memory is critical.
# xwiki.store.cache=1

#-# Maximum number of documents to keep in the cache.
# xwiki.store.cache.capacity=100

#-# [Since 1.6M1]
#-# Force the database name for the main wiki in virtual mode and for the
wiki itself in non virtual mode.
# xwiki.db=xwiki

#-# [Since 1.6M1]
#-# Add a prefix to all databases names of the wikis in virtual mode and
to the wiki name in non virtual mode.
# xwiki.db.prefix=

#---------------------------------------
# Data migrations
#
# Similar to schema updates, this manipulates the actual data, and not
just the layout of the database. Useful for
# migrating data to new formats, correct errors introduced in older
versions, or even for schema updates that are not
# handled by velocity.

#-# Whether migrations are enabled or not. Should be enabled when
upgrading, but for a better startup time it is better to
#-# disable them in production.
#xwiki.store.migration=1

#-# Migration manager class. The default works with a Hibernate storage.
#xwiki.store.migration.manager.class=com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager

#-# Whether to exit after migration. Useful when a server should handle
migrations for a large database, without going
#-# live afterwards.
#xwiki.store.migration.exitAfterEnd=0

#---------------------------------------
# Internationalization
#

#-# By default, XWiki chooses the language specified by the client
(browser) in the Accept-Language HTTP header. This
#-# allows to use the default language of the wiki when the user didn't
manually choose a language.
# xwiki.language.preferDefault=0

#-# Force only one of the supported languages to be accepted.
# xwiki.language.forceSupported=0

#---------------------------------------
# Virtual wikis (farm)
#

#-# This parameter allows XWiki to operate in Hosting mode allowing to
create multiple wikis having their own database and
#-# responding to different URLs
xwiki.virtual=0

#-# URL to redirect to when a requested wiki does not exist. This should
be changed to a real page.
xwiki.virtual.redirect=http://127.0.0.1:9080/xwiki/bin/Main/ThisWikiDoesNotExist

#-# Forbidden names that should not be allowed when creating a new wiki.
# xwiki.virtual.reserved_wikis=

#-# How virtual wikis are mapped to different URLs. If set to 0 (the
default), then virtual wikis have different domain
#-# names, in the format http://wikiname.myfarm.net/. If set to 1, then
the domain is common for the entire farm, but the
#-# path contains the wiki name, in the format
http://myfarm.net/xwiki/wiki/wikiname/.
#-# Note that you can configure the "/wiki/" part with
xwiki.virtual.usepath.servletpath property.
# xwiki.virtual.usepath=0

#-# Configure the servlet action identifier for url path based multiwiki.
It has also to be modified in web.xml.
# xwiki.virtual.usepath.servletpath=wiki

#---------------------------------------
# URLs
#

#-# The domain name to use when creating URLs to the default wiki. If set,
the generated URLs will point to this server
#-# instead of the requested one. It should contain schema, domain and
(optional) port, and the trailing /. For example:
#-# xwiki.home=http://www.xwiki.org/
#-# xwiki.home=http://wiki.mycompany.net:8080/
# xwiki.home=

#-# The name of the default URL factory that should be used.
#
xwiki.urlfactory.serviceclass=com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiURLFactoryServiceImpl

#-# The name of the webapp to use in the generated URLs. The right value
is taken from the request URL, so setting this
#-# is not recommended in most cases. If set, the value should contain a
trailing /, but not a leading one. For example:
#-# xwiki.webapppath=xwiki/
# xwiki.webapppath=
#-# The default servlet mapping name to use in the generated URLs. The
right value is taken from the request URL,
#-# preserving the requested servlet mapping, so setting this is not
recommended in most cases. If set, the value should
#-# contain a trailing /, but not a leading one. For example:
#-# xwiki.servletpath=bin/
# xwiki.servletpath=
#-# The fallback servlet mapping name to use in the generated URLs. Unlike
xwiki.servletpath, this is the value used when
#-# the correct setting could not be determined from the request URL. A
good way to use this setting is to achieve short
#-# URLs, see http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/Main/ShortURLs
# xwiki.defaultservletpath=bin/

#-# Whether the /view/ part of the URL should be included if the target
action is 'view'.
# xwiki.showviewaction=1
#-# The name of the default space. This is displayed when the URL
specifies a document, but not a space, or neither.
# xwiki.defaultweb=Main
#-# Hide the /Space/ part of the URL when the space is the default one.
Warning: use 1 to hide, 0 to show.
# xwiki.usedefaultweb=0
#-# The name of the default page of a space. This is displayed when the
URL specifies a space, but not a document, or neither.
# xwiki.defaultpage=WebHome
#-# Hide the /WebHome part of the URL when the document is the default
one. Use 0 to hide, 1 to show.
# xwiki.usedefaultaction=0

#---------------------------------------
# Users
#

xwiki.inactiveuser.allowedpages=

#---------------------------------------
# Authentication and authorization
#

#-# Enable to allow superadmin. It is disabled by default as this could be
#-# security breach if it were set and you forgot about it. Should only be
enabled
#-# for recovering the Wiki when the rights are completely messed.
xwiki.superadminpassword=REMOVED

#-# Authentication type. You can use 'basic' to always use basic
authentication.
# xwiki.authentication=form

#-# Cookie encryption keys. You SHOULD replace these values with any
random string,
#-# as long as the length is the same.
xwiki.authentication.validationKey=REMOVED
xwiki.authentication.encryptionKey=REMOVED

#-# Comma separated list of domains for which authentication cookies are
set. This
#-# concerns mostly wiki farms. The exact meaning is that when a user logs
in, if
#-# the current domain name corresponding to the wiki ends with one of the
entries
#-# in this parameter, then the cookie is set for the larger domain.
Otherwise, it
#-# is set for the exact domain name of the wiki.
#-#
#-# For example, suppose the cookiedomains is set to "mydomain.net". If I
log in
#-# on wiki1.xwiki.com, then the cookie will be set for the entire
mydomain.net
#-# domain, and if I visit wiki2.xwiki.com I will still be authenticated.
If I log
#-# in on wiki1.otherdomain.net, then I will only be authenticated on
#-# wiki1.otherdomain.net, and not on wiki2.otherdomain.net.
#-#
#-# So you need this parameter set only for global authentication in a
#-# farm, there's no need to specify your domain name otherwise.
#-#
#-# Example: xwiki.authentication.cookiedomains=xwiki.org,myxwiki.org
xwiki.authentication.cookiedomains=

#-# This allows logout to happen for any page going through the /logout/
action, regardless of the document or the servlet.
#-# Comment-out if you want to enable logout only for
/bin/logout/XWiki/XWikiLogout
xwiki.authentication.logoutpage=(/[^/]+/|/)logout/*

#-# The group management class.
#
xwiki.authentication.groupclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.XWikiGroupServiceImpl
#-# Default value for exo:
#
xwiki.authentication.groupclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.exo.ExoGroupServiceImpl

#-# The authentication management class.
#
xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.XWikiAuthServiceImpl
#-# Default value for exo:
#
xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.exo.ExoAuthServiceImpl
#-# Default value for LDAP:
#
xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl

#-# The authorization management class.
#
xwiki.authentication.rightsclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.XWikiRightServiceImpl

#-# If an unauthenticated user (guest) tries to perform a restricted
action, by default the wiki redirects to the login
#-# page. Enable this to simply display an "unauthorized" message instead,
to hide the login form.
# xwiki.hidelogin=false

#-# HTTP status code to sent when the authentication failed.
xwiki.authentication.unauthorized_code=200

#---------------------------------------
# Rendering
#

#-# Disable particular renderers (in the old rendering engine).
#-# Macro mapping
# xwiki.render.macromapping=1
#-# Velocity interpreter
# xwiki.render.velocity=1
#-# Groovy interpreter
# xwiki.render.groovy=1
#-# Plugin rendering
# xwiki.render.plugin=1
#-# Radeox wiki renderer
# xwiki.render.wiki=1
#-# Simple wiki syntax rendering
# xwiki.render.wikiwiki=0

#-# Maximum number of documents to keep in the rendered cache
# xwiki.render.cache.capacity=100

#-# Default target for external links. Use _blank to open external links
in a new tab/window.
# xwiki.render.externallinks.defaulttarget=

#---------------------------------------
# Editing
#

#-# Minor edits don't participate in notifications.
# xwiki.minoredit=1

#-# Use edit comments
xwiki.editcomment=1

#-# Hide editcomment field and only use Javascript
# xwiki.editcomment.hidden=0

#-# Make edit comment mandatory
xwiki.editcomment.mandatory=0

#-# Make edit comment suggested (asks 1 time if the comment is empty.
#-# 1 shows one popup if comment is empty.
#-# 0 means there is no popup.
#-# This setting is ignored if mandatory is set
# xwiki.editcomment.suggested=0

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# LDAP
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#-# new LDAP authentication service
xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl

#-# Turn LDAP authentication on - otherwise only XWiki authentication
#-# 0: disable
#-# 1: enable
xwiki.authentication.ldap=1

#-# LDAP Server (Active Directory, eDirectory, OpenLDAP, etc.)
xwiki.authentication.ldap.server=192.168.0.252
xwiki.authentication.ldap.port=389

#-# LDAP login, empty = anonymous access, otherwise specify full dn
#-# {0} is replaced with the username, {1} with the password
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_DN=DOMAIN\\{0}
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_pass={1}

#-# Force to check password after LDAP connection
#-# 0: disable
#-# 1: enable
xwiki.authentication.ldap.validate_password=0

#-# only members of the following group will be verified in the LDAP
#-# otherwise only users that are found after searching starting from the
base_DN
#
xwiki.authentication.ldap.user_group=cn=developers,ou=groups,o=MegaNova,c=US

#-# [Since 1.5RC1, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# only users not member of the following group can autheticate
#
xwiki.authentication.ldap.exclude_group=cn=admin,ou=groups,o=MegaNova,c=US

#-# base DN for searches
xwiki.authentication.ldap.base_DN=ou=Users,ou=Foo,dc=domain,dc=example,dc=com

#-# Specifies the LDAP attribute containing the identifier to be used as
the XWiki name (default=cn)
xwiki.authentication.ldap.UID_attr=sAMAccountName

#-# [Since 1.5M1, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# Specifies the LDAP attribute containing the password to be used "when
xwiki.authentication.ldap.validate_password" is set to 1
# xwiki.authentication.ldap.password_field=userPassword

#-# [Since 1.5M1, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# The potential LDAP groups classes. Separated by commas.
#
xwiki.authentication.ldap.group_classes=group,groupOfNames,groupOfUniqueNames,dynamicGroup,dynamicGroupAux,groupWiseDistributionList

#-# [Since 1.5M1, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# The potential names of the LDAP groups fields containings the members.
Separated by commas.
# xwiki.authentication.ldap.group_memberfields=member,uniqueMember

#-# retrieve the following fields from LDAP and store them in the XWiki
user object (xwiki-attribute=ldap-attribute)
#
xwiki.authentication.ldap.fields_mapping=last_name=sn,first_name=givenName,fullname=fullName,email=mail
xwiki.authentication.ldap.fields_mapping=name=sAMAccountName,last_name=sn,first_name=givenName,fullname=displayName,mail=mail,ldap_dn=dn

#-# [Since 1.3M2, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# on every login update the mapped attributes from LDAP to XWiki
otherwise this happens only once when the XWiki account is created.
xwiki.authentication.ldap.update_user=1

#-# [Since 1.3M2, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# mapps XWiki groups to LDAP groups, separator is "|"
#
xwiki.authentication.ldap.group_mapping=XWiki.XWikiAdminGroup=cn=AdminRole,ou=groups,o=MegaNova,c=US|\
#
XWiki.Organisation=cn=testers,ou=groups,o=MegaNova,c=US
xwiki.authentication.ldap.group_mapping=XWiki.xwAdmin=cn=xwAdmin,ou=XWikiGroups,ou=Groups,ou=Foo,dc=domain,dc=example,dc=com|\

XWiki.xwDesign=cn=xwDesign,ou=XWikiGroups,ou=Groups,ou=Foo,dc=domain,dc=example,dc=com|\

XWiki.xwPromotion=cn=xwPromotion,ou=XWikiGroups,ou=Groups,ou=Foo,dc=domain,dc=example,dc=com

#-# [Since 1.3M2, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# time in s after which the list of members in a group is refreshed from
LDAP (default=3600*6)
xwiki.authentication.ldap.groupcache_expiration=10000

#-# [Since 1.3M2, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# - create : synchronize group membership only when the user is first
created
#-# - always: synchronize on every login
xwiki.authentication.ldap.mode_group_sync=always

#-# [Since 1.3M2, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# if ldap authentication fails for any reason, try XWiki DB
authentication with the same credentials
xwiki.authentication.ldap.trylocal=1

#-# [Since 1.3M2, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# SSL connection to LDAP server
#-# 0: normal
#-# 1: SSL
# xwiki.authentication.ldap.ssl=0

#-# [Since 1.3M2, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# The keystore file to use in SSL connection
# xwiki.authentication.ldap.ssl.keystore=

#-# [Since 1.5M1, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
#-# The java secure provider used in SSL connection
#
xwiki.authentication.ldap.ssl.secure_provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider

#---------------------------------------
# Cache
# [DEPRECATED since 1.7M1: this way to configure cache provider is
deprecated, you should use xwiki.properties instead.]
#---------------------------------------

#-# [Since 1.5M2]
#-# The cache component implementation to use as "normal" (can be local or
distributed depending on the implementation)
#-# cache component.
# xwiki.cache.cachefactory.hint=jbosscache

#-# [Since 1.5M2]
#-# The cache component to use as local cache component.
# xwiki.cache.cachefactory.local.hint=jbosscache/local

#---------------------------------------
# WYSIWYG Editor configuration
#

#-# You can configure the toolbars you wish to see in the WYSIWYG editor
by defining the
#-# xwiki.wysiwyg.toolbars property.
#-# When not defined it defaults to:
#   xwiki.wysiwyg.toolbars=texttoolbar, listtoolbar, indenttoolbar,
undotoolbar, titletoolbar, \
#                          styletoolbar, horizontaltoolbar,
attachmenttoolbar, macrostoolbar, \
#                          tabletoolbar, tablerowtoolbar, tablecoltoolbar,
linktoolbar
#-# The full list of toolbars includes the one defined above and the
following ones:
#-#   subtoolbar, findtoolbar, symboltoolbar

#---------------------------------------
# Skin configuration
#

#-# The default skin to use when there's no value specified in the wiki
preferences document. Note that the default
#-# wiki already specifies a skin, so this setting is only valid for empty
wikis.
xwiki.defaultskin=toucan

#-# The default base for skins that don't specify a base skin. This is
also the last place where a skin file is searched
#-# if not found in the more specific skins.
xwiki.defaultbaseskin=albatross

#---------------------------------------
# Extensions
#

#-# List of active plugins.
xwiki.plugins=\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.monitor.api.MonitorPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.calendar.CalendarPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.skinx.JsSkinExtensionPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.skinx.CssSkinExtensionPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.feed.FeedPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.ldap.LDAPPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.google.GooglePlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.flickr.FlickrPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.mail.MailPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.packaging.PackagePlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.query.QueryPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.svg.SVGPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.charts.ChartingPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.fileupload.FileUploadPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.image.ImagePlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.captcha.CaptchaPlugin,\

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.userdirectory.UserDirectoryPlugin,\

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.usertools.XWikiUserManagementToolsImpl,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.zipexplorer.ZipExplorerPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.autotag.AutoTagPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.lucene.LucenePlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.diff.DiffPlugin,\

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.rightsmanager.RightsManagerPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.jodatime.JodaTimePlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.scheduler.SchedulerPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.mailsender.MailSenderPlugin,\
                     com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.watchlist.WatchListPlugin, \
                     com.xpn.xwiki.wysiwyg.server.plugin.WysiwygPlugin

#-# Enable light monitoring of the wiki performance. Records various
statistics, like number of requests processed,
#-# time spent in rendering or in the database, medium time for a request,
etc. Disable for a minor increase of
#-# performance and a bit of memory.
# xwiki.monitor=1

#-# Maximum number of last requests to remember.
# xwiki.monitor.lastlistsize=20

#-# Stats configuration allows to globally activate/deactivate stats
module (launch storage thread, register events...).
#-# Enabled by default.
# xwiki.stats=1
#-# When statistics are globally enabled, storage can be enabled/disabled
by wiki using the XWikiPreference property "statistics".
#-# Note: Statistics are disabled by default for improved
performances/space.
xwiki.stats.default=0
#-# It is also possible to choose a different stats service to record
statistics separately from XWiki.
# xwiki.stats.class=com.xpn.xwiki.stats.impl.XWikiStatsServiceImpl

#-# This parameter will activate the eXo Platform integration
xwiki.exo=0

#-# GraphViz plugin configuration. The GraphViz plugin is not configured
by default.
#-# To enable it, add "com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.graphviz.GraphVizPlugin" to
the list of plugins
#-# in the xwiki.plugins property.
#-# Uncomment and set the locations of the Dot and Neato executables
# xwiki.plugin.graphviz.dotpath=c:/Program Files/ATT/GraphViz/bin/dot.exe
# xwiki.plugin.graphviz.neatopath=c:/Program
Files/ATT/GraphViz/bin/neato.exe

xwiki.plugin.laszlo.baseurl=/openlaszlo/xwiki/
xwiki.plugin.laszlo.path=c:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Tomcat 5.0/webapps/openlaszlo/xwiki/

xwiki.plugin.image.cache.capacity=30

xwiki.plugin.captcha=0

#-# Calendar Prev/Next Month bounds.
#-# The calendar generates links to the previous/next months for a limited
range, by default 6 months back and 12 months
#-# after. A value of 0 means that there is no limit in that direction.
# xwiki.calendar.bound.prev=6
# xwiki.calendar.bound.next=12

#-# Lucene search engine
#-# Location where to place the lucene index files. The default is the
"lucene" subdirectory in the container's "work"
#-# diectory. Change it if you want to store indexes in another place.
# xwiki.plugins.lucene.indexdir=/usr/local/xwiki/lucene
#-# The text analyzer to use for indexing.
#
xwiki.plugins.lucene.analyzer=org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer
#-# The number of seconds to wait between reindexes. A smaller value
ensures that new documents will be indexed faster,
#-# but with a minor performance reduction. Adjust according to your wiki
load.
# xwiki.plugins.lucene.indexinterval=20
#-# The maximum size of the indexing queue. After this limit is reached,
the reindex thread will have to wait until the
#-# queue is consumed. Note that this does not affect documents submitted
through the notification mechanism, only the
#-# full reindex option.
# xwiki.plugins.lucene.maxQueueSize=1000

#---------------------------------------
# Misc
#

#-# Temporary directory where XWiki can put files (during exort and
upload, for example).
# xwiki.temp.dir=/tmp/xwiki
#-# XWiki work directory
# xwiki.work.dir=/usr/local/xwiki

xwiki.work.dir=work

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. It does not bind
the sender, except in the case of an existing written convention with the
addressee. This e-mail may contain material that is confidential and privileged
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

While reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachments are free from any computer virus or similar defect, no liability
will be accepted in that respect. Anyone accessing this e-mail must take their
own precautions as to security and virus protection.

KBL European Private Bankers S.A., 43 boulevard Royal L-2955 Luxembourg, R.C.S.
Luxembourg B 6395, T (352) 47 97 1