From: Manfred [mailto:manonin...@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 April 2009 13:59
To: edw...@eldon.gotadsl.co.uk; XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Captcha

There *is* a CAPTCHA option somewhere. Doesnt appear on my installed products
right now but that could be because I've disabled 'public' user registration so
it might only kick in then. I'm very new to the product so as far as config
goes I dunno, I've just seen it and was confronted with it in a form in Xwiki
so it certainly exists, if that helps any.