Hi Ryszard,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Ryszard Łach <ryl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have a problem with sender address. I have the following configuration:
>
> 1. logged in user with email address defined in edit->objects
> 2. SendPageByEmail from default-1.8.xar with code
>
> #set($sender = $context.user.substring(6))
>
> When I try to send an email the sender is being set to 'XWiki.rlach'.
>
> What else can I check?

Are you in a XWiki Enterprise Manager instance? In this case $context.user
would be something like xwiki:XWiki.rlach which means only the first 6 chars
would be trimmed, resulting in XWiki.rlach to be displayed.
What does $context.user returns on your page?
Guillaume

> R.
>
> --
> "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
> fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.

Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki
Skype ID : wikibc
http://guillaumelerouge.com/