Vincent Massol wrote:
> Maybe this documentation would help:
> http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/TagApplication

Indeed, it's all there, so this make the FAQ entry useless.

I could not find it (nor a link to it) in the 2 places I looked for:

- Features on enterprise.xwiki.org
- search for "tags" (ok, the tag application is on the second result
page and I did not click, bad assumption from me here)

All that to say 2 things (which are actually almost the same) :
- It's not natural to look for user documentation on code.xwiki.org
- We need more internal links. Mainly because our search is not yet 100%
relevant, and because it's not natural to look for user documentation in
application space on code.xwiki.org. I would have been able to find it
if it were linked from the Features space, ;ike:
 Features -> Organize your documents (Spaces and Tags) -> Tag
application on code.xwiki.org

Just to brainstorm on documentation "findability",
Jerome.